We are stronger together. You are not alone.
As a part of the Mental Health Matters Awareness Walk & Fundraiser 2021 Campaign, we asked community members to share their personal stories in hopes of reducing the stigma and encouraging others to talk more about mental health.
The walk has taken place for 2021, but we feel that it is important to continue talking and sharing stories all year round to inspire hope and generate support and strength as we relate to one another’s experiences.
If you are interested in sharing your story, please download and review the guidelines below. Once you have read the guidelines, follow the instructions for submitting your story for review.
- For more information on suicide, see our FAQ Page by clicking here
- Visit the Canadian Mental Health Association’s website here
- Visit the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health here
- Call the Alberta Health Services 24hr Mental Health Help Line at 1-877-303-2642
- Call the Canadian Suicide Prevention Service: 1-833-456-4566 or visit their website here
- Lloydminster Interval Home 24hr Crisis & Support Line Call 780-875-0966 or Text 780-808-1777